Monday, December 21, 2009

High end clothing store smash n' grab -- Atlanta, GA

Smash and grab thieves hit a high end clothing store in Buckhead early Sunday morning.



The thieves smashed out the front window at 7 Over Escape off Peachtree Street just before 5 a.m. Sunday.

"I went out on a limb and decided to carry denim again," said store owner Malika Hakeem. "My first shipment in and it's gone."

It's not clear how much merchandise was taken.

The burglary comes following the recent arrest of several suspected members of the 30 Deep Gang. Investigators believe the group is responsible for several smash and grabs around metro Atlanta.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22023915/detail.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have pics of some of the 30 Deep gang and zone 3 police dont really care . Major Finley and Claire Farley knows about the 1000 movie clips and tag numbers of the drug dealers and drug buyers . I think someone from the city police is involved for the 30 Deep gang to be going on for as long as it has . I would love to post every email that I sent them and all my movie clips . Remind you I am one street over from Dill Ave where 9 30 deep gand members got busted for a smash and grab .

Anonymous said...

I have pics of some of the 30 Deep gang and zone 3 police dont really care . Major Finley and Claire Farley knows about the 1000 movie clips and tag numbers of the drug dealers and drug buyers . I think someone from the city police is involved for the 30 Deep gang to be going on for as long as it has . I would love to post every email that I sent them and all my movie clips . Remind you I am one street over from Dill Ave where 9 30 deep gand members got busted for a smash and grab .